How accessible this website is
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of our website to the standards required including a full redevelopment of this website.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window, meaning a poorer experience through mobile and tablet devices
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text, or change the language
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- not all images across the site contain alternative text
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about how we support our patients with accessibility is available online.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email email@example.com for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is not compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation for this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22 September 2020. It was last reviewed on 22 September 2020.