We are part of Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH), however, we are located off site to the main hospital campus. This allows us to provide a discrete, supportive and welcoming environment with state-of-the-art facilities, offering a safe and seamless experience from initial consultation, investigation, through to treatment and beyond.
Built for you
Cambridge IVF has been built with you in mind. The building has been designed to deliver a full range of assisted conception treatments in an environment that promotes the highest standards of expertise and safety. The unit includes:
- Theatre suite
- Recovery area
- Three scan & consultation rooms
- Comfortably furnished room for counselling and confidential discussions
- A suite of laboratories and cryostore
- Comfortable and private sample production rooms
The building has been designed to provide what few units anywhere else can match in terms of equipment, safety and clinical processes. Our sophisticated laboratory suite has been equipped with the very best in leading-edge technology - including the latest and most reliable equipment currently available - to prevent risk, improve efficiency and give the best possible platform to help you conceive.
The unit has on-site parking for your use and all visitors are welcomed into our peaceful reception on arrival.
There is ramp access to the building for those with mobility difficulties as well as a lift to the first floor. For those who are sight or hearing impaired, there are support facilities available. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to help and advise before you visit us.
Cambridge IVF has been designed to provide what few units anywhere can match in terms of quality and safety. Our sophisticated laboratory suite has been equipped with the very best in technology to prevent risk, improve efficiency and give the best possible platform to help you conceive.
Safety and confidence in our processes are built into the DNA of Cambridge IVF in every level of the service we offer to you, we deploy the following systems;
- State of the art electronic consenting systems to ensure you have all of the information to make informed consent and that that consent is captured accurately.
- Electronic facility monitoring system to constantly monitor our laboratory equipment to protect your developing embryos in every way possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Electronic traceability system, RI Witness to monitor your gametes and embryos during laboratory procedures to ensure there is no risk of contamination or laboratory error.
- EmbryoScope™ incubator to facilitate time-lapse morphometric analysis of embryo development to give your embryos the best possible environment in which to thrive.
We know how important security and confidence are to you and we have taken every possible step to demonstrate that the safety and quality of your developing embryos whilst in our care is our primary concern.