How should you choose a fertility clinic?
Finding a fertility clinic is the easy bit. Ten seconds on Google and you will have a list of the fertility clinics nearest to you. Choosing one can be very difficult though, especially when clinics can present information in different formats meaning you don't always have directly comparable information. Everybody embarks on IVF treatment with the same objective: to get pregnant and have a baby.
Christina Searle, our lead fertility nurse here at Cambridge IVF, talks to Cambridge News about how to choose a fertility clinic.
Here are her top tips:
- Look at the success rates.
- Find out about others' experiences.
- Compare prices and make sure you're comparing like for like.
- Find out what their drug prices are. This will form a significant part of your total cost.
- Visit different clinics to find one you're comfortable with.
Click here to view today's article.
Find out more about Cambridge IVF by booking on to our information evening tomorrowTuesday 30 June at 17:45 or by dropping in to our open day on Saturday 18 July at 11:00.
Monday 29 June 2015.